THE CENTER OF HEARING AND SPEECH LLC WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE IN KAJETANY TELEMEDICINE REGULATIONS
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This document governs the rights and obligations of parties for telephone medical consultations concluded through the website www.csim.pl.
- Regulations – this document, constituting an integral part of the Agreement;
- Agreement – an agreement concluded between the Client and CSiM, under which CSiM will provide the Service; the Regulations form an integral part of the Agreement;
- Website – the website at csim.pl administered by CSiM, where tools for ordering Services are provided;
- CSiM – Hearing and Speech Center with its registered office in Kajetany at Mokra 7 street, 05-830 Nadarzyn, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000214306, REGON: 017194940, NIP: 5222595396;
- Service – a medical service consisting of a medical consultation conducted by telephone/electronic means; the Service is provided by CSiM based on the Agreement’s terms and conditions as defined in the Regulations and according to the conditions (including prices, scope, and other features of the Service) made available by CSiM on the Website when entering into the Agreement;
- Client – a person, legal entity, or unincorporated organizational unit without legal personality, who placed an order for the Service through the Website;
- Consumer – a person who enters into a legal transaction with CSiM not directly related to their business or professional activity;
- Recipient – the recipient of the Service;
3. SERVICE PROVISION AGREEMENT
- The Client can order Services on the Website based on the terms and conditions specified in the Regulations and according to the prices for the Services and other conditions indicated on the Website when entering into the Agreement.
- Payment for ordered Services is made by the Client through payment service providers specified on the Website. Such payment is made in accordance with the regulations of these payment service providers.
- The Client is obliged to provide the Recipient with recommendations regarding the preparation of the Recipient for using the Service in accordance with the information available on the Website.
- To use the Service, you must:
– Schedule a specific date for the provision of the Service with CSiM (via the helpline: tel. 666 333 222) and provide verification data regarding the Recipient, i.e., their first name, last name, date of birth, PESEL (Personal Identification Number), identity document in the case of a foreigner, email address, phone number, and address of residence;
– The Recipient should be available at the agreed-upon time under the phone number provided to CSiM as mentioned above.
- The Service can only be used once. If there is a need to use the Service again, another Agreement must be concluded.
- In case of difficulties in scheduling the Service provision or in providing the Service itself due to independent circumstances (e.g., IT system failures; shortages in CSiM medical personnel due to the effects of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic), the Client or the Recipient, and CSiM, will agree on a new date for the Service provision. If the parties cannot reach an agreement in this regard, the Agreement is considered terminated by mutual agreement, and CSiM will refund the fees paid by the Client in a manner corresponding to their payment method within 14 days from the date of the Agreement’s termination.
- If the Recipient is a minor, the presence of their legal guardian is required during the provision of the Service.
- If the state of epidemic caused by SARS-CoV-2 in Poland ends before using the Service covered by the Agreement, and CSiM requests the Recipient to verify their identity to enable the Recipient to use the Service, identity verification will be necessary. The identity verification mentioned above will take place at the location where CSiM typically provides medical services corresponding to the Recipient’s place of residence. In this situation, the Recipient will also be entitled to:
– Exchange the Service for the same standard medical service provided at the place where CSiM typically provides medical services corresponding to the Recipient’s place of residence, or
– Terminate the Agreement within 14 days from the date the state of epidemic caused by SARS-CoV-2 ends in Poland; in such a case, CSiM will refund the payment made by the Client in a manner corresponding to the payment method within the following 14 days from the date of termination of the Agreement.
4. CONSUMER RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the date of its conclusion. In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, CSiM will refund all payments made by the Consumer within the next 14 business days in the same manner as the payment was made to CSiM.
- The Consumer loses the right to withdraw from the Agreement if the Service covered by it is provided before the expiration of the withdrawal period with the clear consent of the Consumer.
5. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- If, in the Client’s opinion, the Service was provided improperly or if it did not take place due to circumstances for which CSiM is responsible, the Client may file a complaint about the Service at the postal address, email address, or phone number of CSiM indicated on the Website.
- The complaint should include the Client’s current data, other information enabling the identification of the Agreement, the reason for the complaint, and the Client’s request.
- CSiM will respond to the Client’s request promptly, no later than 14 days from the receipt of the complaint.
- In case the complaint is not considered, the Client (in addition to the possibility of pursuing claims before a court) also has the right to seek assistance from relevant authorities whose goal is to protect consumers’ rights, including, among others, the District (Municipal) Consumer Rights Ombudsman or the Commercial Inspection. The Client also has the right to seek a peaceful resolution of their claims before the relevant Arbitration Court, a Consumer Arbitration Court, as provided by the Act of December 15, 2000, on the Trade Inspection, by submitting an application to the court for the examination of a dispute between the consumer and the entrepreneur.
- The provisions of this point 5 of the regulations apply only to Clients who are Consumers.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of personal data of Clients and Recipients is CSiM, whose data is specified in point 2.4. of the Regulations.
- Personal data of Clients and Recipients are collected and processed by CSiM solely for the purpose of executing the Agreement and other legitimate purposes of the data administrator, in compliance with the provisions of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Detailed information regarding the processing of personal data and their protection can be found on the Website.
- For agreements not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the applicable law apply.
- The Regulations are valid until further notice – CSiM reserves the right to withdraw the provision of Services at any time, while respecting the full rights acquired by Clients until such withdrawal.
- If any provision of the Regulations conflicts with the rights of Consumers, it applies only to Clients who are not Consumers.